[c-nsp] Can an AS5350 route ISDN calls to ISDN?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jul 18 09:44:48 EDT 2008

Andreas Sikkema wrote:

> Cool! So I just match the incoming calls from a specific ISDN interface
> and send them out through another. Are there any caveats I should know? I
> can't match specific dialled or dialling numbers, currently there's over
> 2000 DID's in use on these lines.

No other caveats.

You don't have to match incoming calls on a peer based on an expression
for "incoming called-number ..." - you can just create a peer that has
an affinity to a voice port, although it won't work to bind it to a
trunk-group (that only works for outgoing).

But otherwise, no other things readily come to mind.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems