[c-nsp] OT: Possible List Troll/Spammer..

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Jul 18 10:58:29 EDT 2008

Seems to me that there should be a few simple questions asked prior to joining the list or viewing the archives:

1.  What is your name?
2.  What is your quest?
3.  What is more important - making sure a network product/service gets to market quickly or making sure the network product/service works prior to advertising its availability to customers?

I'm pretty sure the third question would weed out the unscrupulous sales types and hopefully eject them forcibly from whatever chair they are sitting in.

-evt