[c-nsp] Help with multilink ppp, routing not working correctly..

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sat Jul 19 23:21:30 EDT 2008

   Hello Seth,

 I actually was digging in the command ref and saw that option, and tried
it, didn't seem to change the routing.  I didn't actually shut the
interface, maybe I need to do that.   I am not sure if that /32 route is
even a problem, just that I did notice it happened I the multilink config,
but not when I just used a standard PtoP T1 link.  Thanks for the suggestion
though..

---
Howard Leadmon