[c-nsp] Port-Channel Setup Issues

Mario Spinthiras spinthiras.mario at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 03:07:31 EDT 2008

I would like to see both (physical) ports configuration , and I would also
like to see a summary of your etherchannels (show etherchannel 1 summary).
did you set both modes on both physical interfaces to on ? Are you doing
PagP on both ? I would suggest LACP (channel-protocol lacp). I also notice
you have a jumbo frame MTU on your port channel interface. Note that I have
had trouble with MTUs + aggregated interfaces. You must have the same
physical characteristics on all physical ports to be able to bring the link
up. I can only assume a lot now since you have to post the command output I
need.

Regards,
Mario