[c-nsp] OT: Different accounting queries for particular NASs in FreeRADIUS.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Jul 28 01:35:37 EDT 2008

Greetings,

Sorry if this is a little off-topic, but I figured I'd try.

I have several different types of Cisco devices logging accounting
records to a FreeRADIUS server, which in turn logs them to an MS SQL
backend.

The problem is that the devices all use slightly different dictionaries
and provide various attributes, but right now I have a global set of
accounting-related SQL queries in mssql.conf.  I was wondering if there
is an easy, straightforward way to bind particular accounting
configuration stanzas to particular NASs or types of NASs.

Cheers,

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov