[c-nsp] Solution to %SPANTREE-2-RECV_PVID_ERR, except disable spanning tree?

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Wed Jun 4 10:29:14 EDT 2008

Is the provider using some kind of 802.1q tunneling to pass your traffic across its network?
If yes, have they enabled L2PT for STP?

Can you check if STP is working fine (as a single domain) for a single vlan?
Do you see a common root in both edge switches?

Can you provide the config from your side on both edge switches?

--
Tassos