[c-nsp] ATM to Frame internetworking

Roy r.engehausen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:26:29 EDT 2008

This doesn't look right

LMI enq sent  355, LMI stat recvd 0, LMI upd recvd 0, DTE LMI down

I would think your router would be receiving LMI from the switch.  If
the switch is sending LMI, I would check to make sure the LMI protocol
is the same on both ends

frame-relay lmi-type ansi

"Three LMI options are available: ansi, Cisco, and q933a. They represent
the ANSI Annex D, Cisco, and ITU Q933-A (Annex A) LMI types,
respectively.  The no form of the frame-relay lmi-type command removes
the explicit LMI type configured on the interface. Take note that after
the explicit LMI type configuration is removed from an interface, the
LMI autosense feature is used again for LMI type discovery on that
interface."

 From the web site

http://www.ciscopress.com/articles/article.asp?p=170741&seqNum=3