[c-nsp] CBWFQ/PQ Support on 6500/SUP720-3BXL

Zahid Hassan zhassan at gmx.net
Wed Jun 11 05:21:14 EDT 2008

Many thanks for this David.

Yes, the "priority" and as well as the "bandwidth" command doesn't
seems to be supported in either ingress or egress direction.

I am thinking of configuring "wrr-queues" and I don't know
if I can at all match on EXP bits.

Does anyone know how to match on EXP bits within a wrr-queue ?

Thanks in advance.

Zahid

-------- Original-Nachricht --------