[c-nsp] Need some help troubleshooting l2tpv3 tunnel

Steven Pfister SPfister at dps.k12.oh.us
Fri Jun 13 12:17:21 EDT 2008

I see... didn't notice that before. If I assign an address to a subinterface of f0/0 on the local side and point the remote side of the tunnel to that, what address should I use? Something from the vlan in question?

And while I'm at it, I'll try and move the f0/0 on the remote side to a new subinterface (not f0/0.77)

I know I should really use loopback interfaces in setting this up, but this is a very temporary solution to try and ease the deployment of some new servers to about a dozen remote sites. I was hoping to get away with something quick 'n' dirty.

Thanks!

Steve Pfister
Technical Coordinator,
The Office of Information Technology
Dayton Public Schools
115 S. Ludlow St.
Dayton, OH 45402

Office (937) 542-3149
Cell (937) 673-6779
Direct Connect: 137*131747*8
Email spfister at dps.k12.oh.us

>>> Aaron <dudepron at gmail.com> 6/13/2008 10:10 AM >>>
It looks like you have the incorrect ip address on the remote site or the
tunnel xconnect pointing to the wrong interface on the local side (FE2/0
instead of FE0/0)

Aaron