[c-nsp] 12.2(33)SXH

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Mon Jun 23 07:59:05 EDT 2008

Sukumar, I opened a TAC case already about this but nobody has come back
to me yet.

Can you point me to a document which explains how to interpret this
data? is it publically available?

Also, I do not know how to get this information any other way,
This is all I have:

>From the 6500:

6500#sh int g7/1 | in rror|drop|throt
  Input queue: 1/2000/53/53 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 0
     0 runts, 352555400 giants, 0 throttles
6500#sh int g7/2 | in rror|drop|throt
  Input queue: 0/2000/902/901 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output
drops: 0
     0 runts, 1429767336 giants, 1 throttles
6500#remote command switch show plat hard asicreg PINNACLE Slot 7 port 1
error-counters print-non-zero
        PINNACLE 7/1
                0158:                  PI_PN_S_CRC_ERR_CNT_REG = 00FF
        PINNACLE 7/1
                016F:                     PI_CI_S_CBL_DROP_REG = 0001

6500#remote command switch show plat hard asicreg PINNACLE Slot 7 port 2
error-counters print-non-zero

>From the remote partner (GSR1) with link G7/1:

GSR1# sh int g1/1/8 | in rror|drop|throt
  Output queue 0/40, 0 drops; input queue 0/2000, 0 drops
     Received 18 broadcasts, 0 runts, 3958399257 giants, 0 throttles

>From the remote partner (GSR2) with link G7/2:

GSR2#sh int g1/1/7 | in rror|drop|throt
  Output queue 0/40, 0 drops; input queue 0/2000, 0 drops
     Received 13 broadcasts, 0 runts, 1464946843 giants, 0 throttles

Regards,

Dave.