[c-nsp] 1720 dot1q Problem

Max Pierson max at hbcorporate.com
Mon Jun 23 15:57:59 EDT 2008

I just found the doc on Cisco's site that says that same thing. CLI is
misleading when they have the "encapsulation" option but you can't use
it, even though there are different images for the 1720 and 1721 in the
IOS planner. Guess I've griped enough for today. Thanks for the on and
off list replies.

-nmp