[c-nsp] Cisco document version history (was: Full duplex 10Base-T...)

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Mon Jun 23 17:08:32 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 13:48 -0700, Seth Mattinen wrote:
> Totally as an aside, the NM-2E2W does actually support 10/full starting
> with 12.0(4)T. I have some NM-1E2W's that are configured as full-duplex,
> and aside from some equipment needing to be told 10/full, it works as
> advertised.
>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps259/products_tech_note09186a00800ad3cc.shtml

Even more aside, I sometimes miss a clear version history on Cisco docs.
I can see that the above is "Document ID: 7251", but have no idea (well
almost no idea) when it's from. I can only see that last revision was
March 2008. Does anybody know if historical information about these
documents are available to Joe Public?

Regards,
Peter