[c-nsp] Peoples experiences with the 3825

Ian MacKinnon ian.mackinnon at lumison.net
Thu Jun 26 09:39:57 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,

The quick product guide says a 3825 will top out at 179.2Mbps

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/765/tools/quickreference/routerperformance.pdf

This is usually with no features turned on

3845 will go up to 256M

Are you looking at a POS interface to connect to the 155 ring? Can you
even get a POS Network Module?

Ian