[c-nsp] Peoples experiences with the 3825

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Thu Jun 26 11:01:50 EDT 2008

We have some of them and really like them overall... we're not pushing them
traffic wise though (maybe 10 Mb/s with limited ACL, no NAT etc.)

The one comment on ESW's is true though... we put (2) of the 16 port FastE
cards into a 3825 and weird stuff starting happening - took one out and
worked fine ever since.  Thankfully we needed about 15 ports but at the time
we figured we would add a second card to cover future needs....

Other than that, the router itself works great and performs well for our
needs...

Paul