[c-nsp] =?utf-7?B?UkU6ICtBRnMtYy1uc3ArQUYwLSBQSVggNTE1RSBFdGhlcm5ldCBNRA==?= =?utf-7?B?SS9NRElYIHRyb3VibGVzaG9vdGluZw==?=

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Fri Jun 27 15:29:59 EDT 2008

Hello Jason:

The PIX 515e doesn't have a configurable setting for MDI/MDIX.  It's just MDI.  It makes sense that the crossover cable works because you are going device to device from the 515 to the IPS.  Also, the 3Com may autosense as well, so it will accept either a straight-through or crossover cable.

Regards,

Mike