[c-nsp] QOS Configuration Help

Nick Griffin nick.jon.griffin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:45:50 EST 2008

I'm pretty certain you will not get output on this information based on the
qos works on these devices, specifically the 3560/3750. The best way to
check this stuff out from what I've seen on the CLI is "show mls qos
interface x/y statistics". This will give you an idea of the DSCP values
coming into and leaving the particular interface. Make sure your dscp/cos to
queue mappings are configured the way you want, ie what dscp value maps to
which queue. Priority queue on the 3560 is by default 1 on the 3560, not
sure on the 2960.