[c-nsp] Opinions on Cisco VoIP products...

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Thu Mar 6 14:19:41 EST 2008

        Hi there, we are going to be updating our phone system from a very old t1 unit to a new VoIP product and we are looking for advice from folks who have deployed Unified Communication Manager 6.1 in a single server MCS deployment (I believe they call deploying it this way "Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition")

At any rate we are just looking for thoughts or opinions on these products, how easy everything is to setup/manage, do all of the Unified Messaging clients seem to work alright with Exchange 2007, et cetera.

Any thoughts people who have used this product before can provide would be tremendously appreciated.

Thank you,
-Drew