[c-nsp] Weird error (SOLVED)

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Sun Mar 9 04:11:27 EDT 2008

Hi guys,
I wanted just to update you all about the weird problem, for the records.
A couple of months ago we upgraded the RAM of the router frm 256M to 1G, it worked fine since then till that day it crashed.
A few tests and hardware changes and replacements didn't leave any doubts, the malfunctioning part was the new RAM modules, when we replaced it with the old 256M it all started to work.

Thank you all for the clues!
Ziv