[c-nsp] show ip bgp community (not X) ?

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Wed Mar 12 06:42:49 EDT 2008

Hello all,

When "browsing" BGP RIB, it's nice to be able to do a "show ip bgp
community X" in global exec. But sometimes I of course want to show
something more complex, like everything _without_ a specific community.
The only way I know about is creating a community-list and using that
for filtering, but that forces me to configure the box.

Is there any "shorthand" from global exec to do something like that? We
have scripts backing config up on every "Configured by", so having to
configure the box just to do a show seems a little cumbersome. Or is
there a much smarter way to do things? :-)

Thanks,
Peter