[c-nsp] Cisco 7206VXR OSPF

Jason Berenson jason at pins.net
Wed Mar 12 23:31:22 EDT 2008

Ben,

We have 3 7206's used as edge routers.  PA-MC-T3 in from our DAX and
ethernet out to our transport.  So there are a few adjacencies along
with iBGP and eBGP.  It seems like the router that goes down (flaps
OSPF/BGP instance 1) is the only one that takes a hit out of all of them
connected to the switches.

I'm leaning away from thinking this is an ethernet issue, but I
definitely could be wrong.  Are there any helpful outputs I could include?

Thanks,
Jason