[c-nsp] Cisco 7206VXR OSPF

Ben Steele ben at internode.com.au
Wed Mar 12 23:36:11 EDT 2008

Going by the fact you see nothing obvious in the logs on the routers I
was just curious to see whether it may be something on the switch like
someone randomly plugging in a cable or interface that is causing a
brief SPT loop or other various layer 2 issue, nothing in the switch
logs I assume that correlates with the times?