[c-nsp] Cisco 10k?

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Thu Mar 13 13:51:08 EDT 2008

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, Jason Berenson wrote:

> Considering it would be replacing 3 7206's right off the bat, is it
> still going to take much more power then the 7206's?

IIRC, the 10k is a pretty big chassis, somewhere between a 7507 and 7513
in size.  In terms of power consumption, it looks like it will run on
two 120V/20A circuits.  I never had a 10k on my network, but I did have a
UAC6400 many moons ago, that had similar dimensions and power needs, along
with some design features that drove me nuts :)

jms