[c-nsp] Netflow Top Talkers?

Ben Steele ben at internode.com.au
Tue Mar 18 06:04:29 EDT 2008

As much as I hate replying to my own posts I just had to bring it up
for my own knowledge.

IIRC enabling ip route-cache flow on a subinterface makes it global
for the entire interface, is that right/still the case? in which case
I think is the reason I preferred using ip accounting when looking for
a quick view of an offender on a router.

Ben