[c-nsp] GSR 12008 (%ENV_MON-2-FAN)

e ninja eninja at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 05:23:09 EDT 2008

Chris,

What changed?

The CSC usually bumps up power to other fans when a fan has failed or the
cooling system has been compromised or the room gets too hot etc. So, check
the fans, the filters, ensure room temp and cooling is in order, ensure
airflow through the chasis hasn't been compromised by an uncovered linecard
slot for instance and a sh env all, sh diag and logs would help.

/eninja