[c-nsp] SXH on a ME6524 crashing?

e ninja eninja at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 05:43:41 EDT 2008

Justin,

As you've rightly observed, an RP crash will impact the SP and vice-versa.
This platform does not support HA features like NSF, SSO et al because it
has a fixed-hw-config with no processor redundancy.

Any form of software crash is a bug. You don't need a maintenance contract
to be able to secure a fix to a defect in software that you've paid for.
Contact the manufacturer (cisco in this case), get your fix and get your
network back online.

/eninja