[c-nsp] Aggregating 10/100mbps fiber connections

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Tue Mar 25 09:26:38 EDT 2008

MKS,

I suggest you take a look at the following product lines. I am not sure
they are a complete fit, but I think they should be somewhat relevant:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6580/index.html
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6845/index.html
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5532/index.html
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7009/index.html