[c-nsp] ME3400 IP SLA Clarification

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Mar 28 12:11:17 EDT 2008

Thanks, Tom.  If that's the case, then I take it that it does not keep other stats, such as what is listed in the output?  I cannot see anything else besides the RTT, MOS, and ICPIF scores.  Even then, I cannot get the scores to change, no matter what I do.  I am trying to simulate a poor quality VoIP link by saturating it with traffic and setting speed/duplex mismatches.

In fact, I don't get any of these sorts of stats with even a non-codec enabled udp-jitter config.  I'm unable to get any historical stats for other SLA monitors, either.  Are there unsupported IP SLA features in 12.2(40)SE?  The docs don't really mention much besides the lack of VoIP gateway SLA and lack of historical stats for jitter operations, due to the amount of data.

Thanks,
evt