[c-nsp] ME3400 IP SLA Clarification

Tom Zingale (tomz) tomz at cisco.com
Fri Mar 28 13:39:08 EDT 2008

VoIP link
> by saturating it with traffic and setting speed/duplex mismatches.
>
> In fact, I don't get any of these sorts of stats with even a non-codec
enabled
> udp-jitter config.  I'm unable to get any historical stats for other
SLA
> monitors, either.  Are there unsupported IP SLA features in
12.2(40)SE?

The codec should not affect stats it is just changing measurement
parameters.

You either have a configuration issue or some sort of bug you should be
seeing statistics.  You have a responder running on your remote switch.
UDP jitter requires responder on the remote end.

 The
> docs don't really mention much besides the lack of VoIP gateway SLA
and lack
> of historical stats for jitter operations, due to the amount of data.

Ok.