[c-nsp] MPLS - 6500's

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:54:34 EDT 2008

What exactly are you trying to do with MPLS?  PFC3 will support most
things without additional modules (OSM,SIP) with the most notable
exception being local switching.   You can get around that by looping
in and out of the box if you need to.  No VPLS as well, but I'm not
too keen on running VPLS anyways. :)  There are some restrictions with
regards to when MPLS packets are recirculated that you may want to
look into.

Phil