[c-nsp] Nexus 7000

Justin C. Darby jcdarby at usgs.gov
Mon May 5 17:31:53 EDT 2008

Anyone on this list using the N7K platform in production anywhere? We've
got a pretty good size 10GbE SAN solution in place and we're looking to
consolidate our overall switching environment. I'm just checking up to
see if anyone has gotten a hold of one, and if they've had any problems
so far, though I realize it might not be considered generally available yet.

Thanks,
Justin C. Darby

Note: The contents of this message are mine and do not reflect the views
of the United States Federal Government.