[c-nsp] BVI not passing some broadcast traffic from WLC users

Arne Boettger cisco-nsp-list at createx.de
Wed May 7 02:19:10 EDT 2008

Hi Matt,

it seems you never got a response.

iTunes uses IPv6, and Cisco IRB does not bridge IPv6. The only
possible way would be configuring IPv6 on the WLAN interfaces and
maybe forward the multicasts used between the subnets.

Sadly, the only release I could find so far which supported IPv6 on
WLAN on my 878W was 12.4(15)XY, which worked for a few hours before
crashing repeatedly.