[c-nsp] 3750 etherchannel only using 1 port

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Wed May 7 12:07:49 EDT 2008

Oh ho! This gives me an idea..

I'm doing CEF load balancing with multipath over two etherchannels and I
think what is happening is that the
multipath load balancing is using the exact same algorithm as the
etherchannel so that it's only sending ips out one port channel that the
etherchannel load balancing algorithm picks only one port to use.

This is a bad side effect if that is the case.  I wonder if there is a
way to change the algorithm around a bit for either the cef or the
etherchannel load balancing in order for this to work properly..