[c-nsp] CEF Load balancing over Etherchannel (3750)

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Mon May 12 13:35:19 EDT 2008

On Sun, 11 May 2008, Paul wrote:

> Maybe this is a limitation of the 3750 platform? I have not tried this
> on any of the other equipment.

If it's any help, I have a case open for the same problem on a 7206. I
cannot get it to load-share at all egress, I have tried both multiple
destination IP addresses and concurrent TCP flows (not real traffic
though).

I've been trying to find somewhere how etherchannel egress loadsharing is
supposed to work on the CPU based platforms, but to no avail, and the TAC
engineer didn't seem to find it anywhere either.

Considering the speed of the progress on this case, there must be very few
people doing etherchannel on these platforms.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se