[c-nsp] SPAN for POS?

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Tue May 13 19:30:43 EDT 2008

Last time I did this, you had to use a 10GE port with the POS interface. You
can then put the 10GE into another box and do a redirect to an etherchannel.
You can even loop the 10GE back into the same router/switch if you so
desire, but it gets a little more complicated.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com