[c-nsp] 3550-48 -> 3560-48TS-E migration?

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Thu May 15 12:00:33 EDT 2008

Jon,

You might want to take a look at Catalyst 4948, which might present a
better feature parity/richness and might be a better match for your
requirements.
The normal 4948 would do IPv6 in software, so it really depends on how
wide you expect your deployment to be, but you can take a look at the
newer 4948M

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps6021/produc
t_data_sheet0900aecd8017a72e.html
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6021/products_data_sheets_list.htm