[c-nsp] Usage Billing w/ Netflow / Implementation Pitfalls

Chris Riling criling at gmail.com
Tue May 20 14:57:08 EDT 2008

That sounds pretty cool... I wouldn't be looking to pull info on all 1024
hosts in one report.. I'd be pulling info on groups of IPs; grouped by
customer or machine, and I'd want to look at the amount of data
transferred over the last 30 days or something... The reason I can't just
look at switchports is because some of these customers use their network
connections inside of our data center for more things than just internet
access (i.e. I want to check at the border so I only see traffic that left
our network toward the internet, or from the internet toward these hosts...
I don't care about any usage incurred due to backup jobs, or other data
transfer within the data center)

Thanks!
Chris