[c-nsp] Enterprise MPLS connectivity question

D W kapsi1911 at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 01:09:00 EDT 2008

Hello,

I've been tossing around a few ideas for an enterprise MPLS-based solution. The idea would involve the SP runnig a CSC based model with the enterprise customer at multiple large sites. The reason is to support multiple sub-organizations within the enterrpise that exist at most site........Taking a look at moving towards more of an internal service provider model due to various reasons. My question is how willing are providers these days to run a label advertisement protocol with customers? I'm also wondering if there are additinal costs compared to a customer running a multi-VRF (multiple sub-interfaces) CE solution. There are a couple of caveats in doing this, but I'm just trying to get a general feel for this type of MPLS Service Provider support for enterprise customers.

Thanks,
Dave