[c-nsp] Discussion list for RADIUS?

Fred Reimer freimer at ctiusa.com
Fri May 23 19:03:12 EDT 2008

Why don't you just ask your question, and if anyone can help you or point
you in the right direction we will?  I know you said it is not a Cisco
product question, but there have been enough emails already that initially
asking the question, but asking for direct replies instead of to the list
because it wasn't a Cisco question, would probably have been more efficient.

Thanks,

Fred Reimer, CISSP, CCNP, CQS-VPN, CQS-ISS
Senior Network Engineer
Coleman Technologies, Inc.
954-298-1697