[c-nsp] Discussion list for RADIUS?

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Fri May 23 23:42:35 EDT 2008

Hi Justin,

	Thanks, thats pretty much what I understood. I was hoping that
maybe while I was sending "Accounting-Request" packets with interim updates
to time and input/output octets, that I was reading the "Accounting-Reply"
wrong and potentially could get some sort of a notification that the
time had expired, user is no longer valid, etc.

	I was hoping that the device wouldn't have to be the one to
keep track of it, that it could be oblivious and all of a sudden get
a reply of "Thanks for the update, but you should know the user is
(deleted, out of time, over his octets, crazy {Thats the "AR2TUC"
reply. ;) })

	Okay, I guess I have to store the data and just before I
update accounting check to see if the user is "over the limits".
(Unless anyone contridicts what you say, but its what I understood
too)

		Thanks, Tuc