[c-nsp] FWSM vlans down after host SSO

Fred Reimer freimer at ctiusa.com
Sat May 24 11:19:43 EDT 2008

I had a similar problem at a customer running 12.2(18)SXF? Modular code.  I
would stay away from modular code for another few years.  The bug was a
memory leak, which was supposedly fixed, only to discover other bugs.  The
eventual fix was to "downgrade" to non-modular code.

Fred Reimer, CISSP, CCNP, CQS-VPN, CQS-ISS
Senior Network Engineer
Coleman Technologies, Inc.
954-298-1697