[c-nsp] L2VPN Pseudowire Redundancy

Mateusz Błaszczyk blahu77 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 14:39:35 EST 2008

you would have to land these xconnects on VPLS instance.
so add 4 more devices that would be your N-PEs with VPLS instance and
your current PEs would become U-PEs connected to the rest of the MPLS
cloud with 1 xconnect to the "active" N-PE and backup xconnect to the
"standby" N-PE.

But I am not sure it is possible on 7206.

--
-mat