[c-nsp] L2VPN Pseudowire Redundancy

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Sun Nov 2 15:07:47 EST 2008

I would suggest that you treat these 2 parallel PW's as 2 separate L2 connections.
Each connection would be handed over to the end customer separately, and the customer can run STP end to end between their CE's.
This way the failover between PW1 and PW2 would be based on CE-to-CE STP

Alternatively, if the customer is using L3 CE's, then its just 2 parallel L3 links...

Arie