[c-nsp] L2VPN Pseudowire Redundancy

Rakesh Hegde rakeshh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 21:24:47 EST 2008

How about creating two psudowires , PE1- PE3 and PE2-PE4 ? This will give
you two logical point to point connections between SW1 and SW2 and at the
same time take care of device (PE) failure .  STP,by default,  will take
care of the redundancy. You may also want to use UDLD and/or PAGP or LACP to
provide end to end link status.

-Rakesh.