[c-nsp] command auto and ftp server

Muhammad Salman Zahid gregariouspearl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 23:34:41 EST 2008

no auto-summary
This is useful when you are using classless routing protocols.
If you don't disable it then it will auto summarize your subnets.

Guild FTP is a software easy to use for the backup.

you have to define the ftp user name and password.
ip ftp username [User name]
ip ftp password [Password]
FTP server must be a reachable network from your device.

Also, you can use TFTP server such as solar wind.

MSZ.
On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 9:51 PM, adrian kok <adriankok2000 at yahoo.com.hk>wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I read cisco lab book, it said to disble aut summary
> but don't explain why
> can you explain to me?
>
> which ftp server is easy to use to backup?
>
> or whicch way to backup except fpt server?
>
> Thank you for your help again

"Death is no the greatest loss in life ....
The greatest loss is what dies inside
 you while U live...!"