[c-nsp] CISCO-AAL5-MIB

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Tue Nov 4 12:21:07 EST 2008

Hello all,

I have some vxrs running 12.2.31SB13 and have run into a strange
situation.
We use snmp for statistics gathering ecc .
Specifically we use the aal5 mib for atm info gathering
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.66.1.1.1.1.1
Everything seemed to be going fine but now I see that some vcs do not
show up in the mib.
I can see the aal5 interface in the ifindex and browsing
.1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2 everything is fine there are statistics names ecc for
the interfaces
Yet in the cisco mib nothing, and there is also nothing in the
ATM-EXT-Mib for these pvcs as well.
There is no configuration difference between the pvcs correctly showing
up and those that aren't.

I have checked the bug toolkit yet not found anything.

Has anyone ran into this? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Brian