[c-nsp] PIX 6.x Site2Site with dynamic IP?

William willay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 06:03:42 EST 2008

Hi Chaps,

I use to have a VPN tunnel running between two sites using Cisco Pix
6.x, the B end now has a dynamic IP address every time the router
reloads which means the tunnel has gone down and to get it back up we
have to reconfigure a ISAKMP key and change our config here on the A
end.

Is there a way I can get round this? the router infront of our B-end
PIX is not Cisco nor is it under our control. My client downgraded
their Internet Service package which also meant that they now have a
dynamic IP address :(

Thanks for your time.