[c-nsp] vrf-lite and pppoA interfaces

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Fri Nov 7 03:48:35 EST 2008

Hi Wayne,

Take a look into assigning via radius the vrf for the ppoa sessions.
If you google on the list you will find several discussions on the issue.

You can then use vrf aware firewall features (like vrf aware nat ecc) for internet access.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/12_3t14/feature/guide/gt_vrfaw.html
Other options are listed here
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk436/tk428/technologies_white_paper09186a00801281f1.shtml

Regards