[c-nsp] 6500-sup-stdby

Ryan Hughes rshughes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 09:12:55 EST 2008

Check to make sure the exact same image is on the bootflash of both
supervisors. I've seen it where the primary sup boots up and when it tries
to boot the second, the image is not available and it will sit in rommon.
The boot variable from the primary is passed to the second and if it can't
find the exact same image file, it will not boot.