[c-nsp] 6500-sup-stdby

maureen schaar maureen.schaar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 03:32:05 EST 2008

If you still have the problem, maybe you can try something, since I
once had a similar problem. There may a discrepancy between the
confreg on the RP and the SP. You need to set the confreg again. Even
though the remote command switch show bootvar command displayed the
right confreg in the SP in my situation, I was still returned to
rommon. After setting the confreg in the RP, the problem was resolved.
See also http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_tech_note09186a008072c406.shtml#sup_sub_3

Hope this helps.

Maureen