[c-nsp] Why would there be local ip address in my BGP routing table?

Marques Johnson Marques.Johnson at LTSCompany.com
Thu Nov 13 17:29:16 EST 2008

I was wondering why there are local IP address in my BGP table?

*> 192.100.146.0    207.162.208.221          0             0 26689 3356

I am trying to figure out the best way to utilize multihomed routing
between our two DS3 providors. I am new to the NSP world and trying to
get a grasp on what we have.

The overall problem stems from one of our DS3's flapping and customers
being down for a few minutes while the tables converge and routes
update. I would like it to be quicker if possible.

Thanks